Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Wednesday, 11 May 2022
  2 Replies
  6.3K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hello guys, im new using kutools for my job, i have question how much devices in 1 license key? is there any maximum devices logged in? or as long as im use my registered email, i can logged in where i want? and Kutools is for lifetime license or just 1 year? srry for asking these, because i cant understand the overview. Thanks for the answer
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

- how much devices in 1 license key? is there any maximum devices logged in?
- You may install and use one copy of the software on the licensed device, and install another copy on a portable device for use by the single primary user of the licensed device.
If you install a copy of the Software on a Terminal Server or Citrix Server, a separate desktop application license is required for every desktop from which the application is accessed.
[attachment]liscensed device.png[/attachment]

- or as long as im use my registered email, i can logged in where i want?
- You could only liscense two devices (one computer and one portable device). However, if you need to use it somewhere else, you can access it remotely.
remote access.png

- Kutools is for lifetime license or just 1 year?
- It is a lifetime license. You can use the version you bought forever. And it supports free upgrade for 2 years. After 2 years of using, if you want to upgrade it to the latest version, you will need to renew the subscription.

For more details, please refer to https://www.extendoffice.com/support/end-user-license-agreement.html.

Amanda
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi WaffleDot and the users who read the post. Sorry that I updated the answer. Please refer to the latest edited answer above.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.