Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Friday, 17 March 2023
  1 Replies
  3.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
I am searching for a way to add clickable checkboxes to email messages in Outlook. I need multiple checkboxes, not a survey. I'd like to create templates or "tables" where I can copy and paste information into an outgoing message, and have the recipient be able to check the boxes on their reply email so I can see their choices over a range of issues or questions. I have tried several things with pasting from Word, but nothing works for a reply.

Will your add-in allow me to do this?
Does the recipient sending the answers back to me need the add-in as well?

Thank you,

Tony
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

Yes, Kutools for Outlook's Kutools Pane allows you to insert checkboxes quickly and easily.

After you download Kutools for Outlook, when you create a new message, the Kutools Pane will display on the right side of the Message window as shown below. (If you don't see it, click Pane on the Message tab.)

1. On the AutoText tab, 2. select CheckBox, and then 3. click on CheckBox1 to insert a checkbox.
kutools pane.png

Once recipients get the message, they can check the boxes on their reply emails and send that to you. And they do not need the add-in to reply the message.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Amanda
Attachments (1)
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.